Sunday, May 29, 2011

LifeSignals app optimized for Honeycomb Android 3.0

As I mentioned in the last post, I was fortunate enough to have received one of the new ultra slim Samsung 10.1" Honeycomb tablets while attending Google IO 2011.  I just received the tablet back from the developers who were working to optimize the graphics and performance on Honeycomb.  It has really turned out nice, as you can see in the video link below.  Samsung has done an incredible job with all aspects of this new Tablet.  I am impressed with the size, weight, screen resolution and overall performance.  I have been an iPad user since its inception and have not found an Android Tablet that could replace it until now.  This is every bit as good as a consumer media consumption device for me but has the advantage of being Android O/S and running our applications.  The quality of the video conferencing is really amazing.  I will capture a video of that next time.
Enjoy the video link below:
http://youtu.be/Ckbx-6gy5ME

No comments:

Post a Comment